Thursday, October 23, 2014

Author Patricia Morin: CONFETTI, A COLLECTION of COZY CRIMES

Hello SinC HI Friends,  


 
I'm very pleased to pass along some great news! My third short-story collection, Confetti, A Collection of Cozy Crimes, recently received a five star review from San Francisco Book Review and a very favorable review from Mill Valley Literary Review.
 
"Oh, just delightful! ... I found myself laughing at the twists and admiring the writer's craft." SF Review
 
"Confetti, Patricia Morin's fresh and unique look at the world of crime ... attest to her ability to illuminate, to surprise, and to entertain her readers." Mill Valley Literary Magazine
 
You can check out both reviews on my website under the Story Collections tab for Confetti by clicking on: http://www.patricialmorin.com/confetti.html.
 
To purchase Confetti, you can either click on: Amazon.com or the Amazon Link above the reviews on my website. To celebrate the reviews, the Amazon Kindle version has been reduced from $4.99 to $.99 for the next 30 days.
 
I hope you enjoy the stories, and get a chance to post your review of Confetti on Amazon. Thanks.
 
(NOTE: The above Amazon link to Confetti, has a Write A Customer Review Tab you can click on after scrolling down near the bottom of the page which will in turn prompt for the email and PW you use on Amazon which in turn will enable you to write the review on Amazon.)
 
Website and CreateSpace book design by Sue Trowbridge. http://www.interbridge.com/

Best wishes,
Pat Morin
www.patricialmorin.com

1 comment:

  1. I just picked up my Kindle copy and can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete